- Lambton Doors manufactures interior wood doors and frames for commercial, architectural and institutional markets, and is located in Lambton, QuÃ©bec, Canada.
- Lambton Doorsâ€™ is a privately owned company. The employees are available, accessible and most important they have the latitude to make quick decisions.
- We are able to match the design pattern of the door veneer
with that of the frame veneer both coming from the same tree source.
- Our wood doors and frames are available non-rated and fire-rated up to 90 minute.
- Our doors are manufactured with a fully bonded and abrasive planed core construction, and come with a lifetime warranty against warping and telegraphing.
- Our products are manufactured in compliance with the Architectural Woodwork Standards, and WDMA I.S. 1-A.
- Lambton Doors is a Quality Certification Program Manufacturer, manufacturing in compliance with the Architectural Woodwork Standards, which has been adopted by AWMAC (the Architectural Woodwork Manufacturerâ€™s Association of Canada).
- Our factory finishing is environmentally safe, utilizing UV-cured, 100% polyurethane solids with no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Lambton Doors factory machines for all types of door and frame hardware and offers factory glazing with a variety of non-rated and fire-rated wood lite beads.
- Our EnviroDesignâ„¢ Series Doors do not contain any added formaldehyde resins, contain pre-consumer recycled material, are FSC certified, comply with LEEDÂ® V4 and are available with a fire rating up to 90 minute.
- Our Designer Series Doors offer unlimited design possibilities with sketch-face veneers, wood and metal inlays, applied moulding profiles, inset panels, and much more.
- Lambton Doors manufactures specialty products including acoustical, ASEPTI antimicrobial, lead-lined and bullet-resistant doors.
- Hardware and frame coordination services are available.
LAMBTON DOORSÂ is a proven master in the design, development and manufacture of interior wood doors for commercial, architectural and institutional purposes. Architects and construction professionals have long trusted our products. Whether you are an architect or a designer, here are some compelling reasons to contact us for your next architectural project.
- 2017-12-11 13:12:15
Monday, December 11, 2017 â€“ LAMBTON DOORS enthusiastically announces its participation in the NSERC/CANLAK Industrial Research Chair in Finishes for Interior Wood Products. Launched on Tuesday, March 28 at UniversitÃ© Laval in Quebec, this Research Chair consists of a unique industrial consortium led by CANLAK as the principal partner. LAMBTON DOORS joins Boa-Franc of Saint-Georges de Beauce, Inortech EMCO of Terrebonne and Canadel of Louiseville as supporting partners. From left to right:
- 2016-12-05 16:47:02
With a new 17,000 square foot addition to the factory we are gearing up for overall improvement with the ultimate goal of better serving our customers. Construction started in October and the final stages were completed several weeks ago and the new addition is ready. The next phase is the installation of our new high performance robotic equipment scheduled to be installed, tested and ready for full production by the first
- 2016-11-28 09:05:11
LAMBTON DOORS launched its NEW CORPORATE LOOK last week. Phase 2 of this marketing campaign is the launch of a new 2 minute corporate video. The video begins with presenting LAMBTON DOORS; followed by the 3 characteristic elements of our corporate signature: technology, design and environment: concluding with why LAMBTON DOORS is a top company of its industry. Click here to watch the video. Enjoy the experience!
- 2016-11-18 10:15:21
LAMBTON DOORS launches its NEW CORPORATE LOOK and over the next year we will be gradually updating our literature with the new logotype and corporate image. Our inspiration in developing this new CONTEMPORARY AND MODERN LOOK didnâ€™t come easy. After investing much time studying our market we came up with our new LOOK. We are very proud to introduce it to our industry for the upcoming 2017 year! ICON & TYPOGRAPHY â€¢ Grey
- 2015-08-06 14:46:14
The next baseball Stadium in Montreal could really blow away occupants and fans with its full-scale door face images of Tim Raines, Gary Carter, Warren Cromartie and maybe even Bill Spaceman Lee! Why not a nursery with baby and mother pictures on the door faces? You can also imagine an aquarium with full-size great white shark images on sequence doors! The creative possibilities are endless. Indeed, the new TaTToo Series by
- 2015-04-02 15:30:26
NOTICE REGARDING CORNER FLUSH BOLTS It is important to know that the adjacent door faces of corner flush bolts will tend to flare open with time. This situation is due to extremely weakened door faces by thinness in this area. Read more in our Technical Bulletin.
- 2015-03-06 16:32:09
FebruaryÂ 2015, Mike Bonaventura and Eric Weinstein are celebrating their ten years of business (Openings Architectural Inc.). Furthermore, Alex Irinyi celebrates ten years as a sales representative with AOI. Congratulations to all of you! We really appreciate your business in New Jersey and New York areas. Lambton Doors Team
- 2015-02-19 10:13:15
The impact-resistant door edge protector EDGEFENDER is indicated for heavy-traffic buildings, such as hospitals, hotels and schools. We know that a high percentage of damage to doors occurs on the door edges. We also know that a majority of people appreciate the inherent value and deep rich beauty of wood. Thatâ€™s why LAMBTON DOORS offers solid wood interior doors with its EDGEFENDER option: the impact-resistant door edge protector. Read more.
- 2014-10-16 10:44:08
On Wednesday and Thursday October 22nd and 23rd LAMBTON DOORS will exhibit at GREENBUILD 2014 in New Orleans! While some of us will attend the Conference some other will be on the floor at the EXPO to meet you and answer all of your questions. Come and see us at booth 2239 !
- 2014-07-14 10:44:05
LAMBTON DOORS is pleased to announce the renewal ofÂ itsÂ National Partnership with AWMAC (Architectural Woodwork Manufacturers Association of Canada) for the year 2014-2105. â€˜â€˜ We know that AWMAC is essential to our business growth and development and we consider that AWMACâ€™s people are doing a great job on this one. â€™â€™ said Marc Blain, V-P Operations & Sales at Lambton Doors while he was addressing to assembly during the AWMAC National Convention