- Lambton Doors manufactures interior wood doors and frames for commercial, architectural and institutional markets, and is located in Lambton, QuĂ©bec, Canada.
- Lambton Doorsâ€™ is a privately owned company. The employees are available, accessible and most important they have the latitude to make quick decisions.
- We are able to match the design pattern of the door veneer
with that of the frame veneer both coming from the same tree source.
- Our wood doors and frames are available non-rated and fire-rated up to 90 minute.
- Our doors are manufactured with a fully bonded and abrasive planed core construction, and come with a lifetime warranty against warping and telegraphing.
- Our products are manufactured in compliance with the Architectural Woodwork Standards, and WDMA I.S. 1-A.
- Lambton Doors is a Quality Certification Program Manufacturer, manufacturing in compliance with the Architectural Woodwork Standards, which has been adopted by AWMAC (the Architectural Woodwork Manufacturerâ€™s Association of Canada).
- Our factory finishing is environmentally safe, utilizing UV-cured, 100% polyurethane solids with no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Lambton Doors factory machines for all types of door and frame hardware and offers factory glazing with a variety of non-rated and fire-rated wood lite beads.
- Our EnviroDesignâ„˘ Series Doors do not contain any added formaldehyde resins, contain pre-consumer recycled material, are FSC certified, comply with LEEDÂ® V4 and are available with a fire rating up to 90 minute.
- Our Designer Series Doors offer unlimited design possibilities with sketch-face veneers, wood and metal inlays, applied moulding profiles, inset panels, and much more.
- Lambton Doors manufactures specialty products including acoustical, ASEPTI antimicrobial, lead-lined and bullet-resistant doors.
- Hardware and frame coordination services are available.
LAMBTON DOORSÂ is a proven master in the design, development and manufacture of interior wood doors for commercial, architectural and institutional purposes. Architects and construction professionals have long trusted our products. Whether you are an architect or a designer, here are some compelling reasons to contact us for your next architectural project.